With more than 10 years as a teacher and a coach, a performer and a director, a musician and a dancer, and a big-ass storyteller, I became a coach to help creatives become entrepreneurs and vice versa.
I work with women (and a few men) to turn their creative ideas into a real business, empowering them to feel able so that they can make a big impact with their ideas, work, and talent, and make bank and a difference while their doing it.
I help people see the talent and creativity in themselves, turn it into a big vision, and implement that vision, while bringing more service and joy to the world.
I am a killer coach that holds my sisters and brothers as powerful, creative, and loving, and I hold them accountable to implement with persistence, to speak up, and to see themselves and other people, so that together we can change the world for the better.
I consider my industry not just to include coaches and consultants and healers and psychics and VAs and web designers and authors and writers.
My industry includes every person and business whose goal is to help us identify the root cause of pain, suffering, trauma, and struggle and to help us heal and grow from it.
- Content Strategy 80% 80%
- Web + Media Tech 85% 85%
- Business Strategy 75% 75%
- Disney song knowledge 90% 90%
- Conquering Wordpress gremlins
- Defeating Mailchimp goblins
- Battling Leadpages monsters
- Outsmarting webinar poltergeists
- Besting most tech evildoers and troublemakers that come with running your own online creative business, including but not limited to getting a clear handle on your websites, automatic sales funnels + automation, social media technology, and production and marketing strategy.
- Effortless, gorgeous, epic, inspiring content (that converts)
- Awesome, easy, simple, epic copy (that sells)
- Helping you get CLEAR on your ideal client so that your content and copy speaks right to her
- And helping you tighten up your writing to the point of effortless epic, every time
- Breaking your big, dream-size, life-size goals into simple steps and strategies, including
- Booking your first awesome client
- Booking out your business for consistent income
- Getting a handle on the systems and strategy to stay organized, clear, and grow your business
Other talents that make an appearance in my work
- Making silly faces
Let’s be best business friends (BBFs).
(Hint: click the button).