Meet Sarah Elizabeth
With more than 10 years as a teacher and a coach, a performer and a director, a musician and a dancer, and a big-ass storyteller, I became a coach to help creatives become entrepreneurs and vice versa.
I work with women (and a few men) to turn their creative ideas into a real business, empowering them to feel able so that they can make a big impact with their ideas, work, and talent, and make bank and a difference while their doing it.
I help people see the talent and creativity in themselves, turn it into a big vision, and implement that vision, while bringing more service and joy to the world.
I am a killer coach that holds my sisters and brothers as powerful, creative, and loving, and I hold them accountable to implement with persistence, to speak up, and to see themselves and other people, so that together we can change the world for the better.
I consider my industry not just to include coaches and consultants and healers and psychics and VAs and web designers and authors and writers.
My industry includes every person and business whose goal is to help us identify the root cause of pain, suffering, trauma, and struggle and to help us heal and grow from it.
I work with creative, entrepreneurial women who are frustrated and overwhelmed with implementing their creative business ideas and help them to instead implement using technology, strategy, and epic content strategy, while stepping into the whole and healed mindset of the most successful and gorgeous version of themselves, so that they can have a REAL business that they love, that works, that makes bank, that helps, serves, and supports the world, while enabling them to live a life that they absolutely and truly adore.
- Content Strategy 80%
- Web + Media Tech 85%
- Business Strategy 75%
- Disney song knowledge 90%
Sarah Elizabeth is my first business coach, and I’m so glad I made the decision to start working with her. I am more organized, have a better control of my time management and have a clearer vision on what I need to do when. I no longer feel overwhelmed by my first launch of a new service but rather look forward to each task. She’s quick as a wink and asks spot on questions that make me realize why I’m feeling stuck. This makes me concentrate on the cause and eliminate the problem altogether so that I can just move on.Jessica Lohmann
Clarity. Sarah Elizabeth hears everything you say but she really listens to what your heart is saying. And when that is reflected back to you by an “impartial observer”, the clarity hits you like a revelation… I was more committed than ever to push forward with my plans as I felt validated and focused after discussing my business hopes and my life priorities. Sarah Elizabeth is so easy to talk to, so business savvy and full of smarts that I wish I’d “met” her sooner in my creative journey!Elle Richards
Sarah Elizabeth Lahoud is a writing & media coach for creatives & entrepreneurs. Her heart-centered site, down-to-earth demeanor, and no-bullshit attitude is an immense help to writers and creatives everywhere. Her way of helping me was different than most people’s approach. She didn’t’ tell me what I should do. We just talked and through a genuine conversation, I figured it out myself. She didn’t allow me to bullshit myself and called me out on my uncomfortableness. After 6 weeks of mini epiphanies I had a clearer vision of what I wanted and stopped worrying about the “how” of things.Taylor Davis
Things we can work on
(Also known as, "Sarah Elizabeth, what do you even know?")
- Conquering Wordpress gremlins
- Defeating Mailchimp goblins
- Battling Leadpages monsters
- Outsmarting webinar poltergeists
- Besting most tech evildoers and troublemakers that come with running your own online creative business, including but not limited to getting a clear handle on your websites, automatic sales funnels + automation, social media technology, and production and marketing strategy.
- Effortless, gorgeous, epic, inspiring content (that converts)
- Awesome, easy, simple, epic copy (that sells)
- Helping you get CLEAR on your ideal client so that your content and copy speaks right to her
- And helping you tighten up your writing to the point of effortless epic, every time
- Breaking your big, dream-size, life-size goals into simple steps and strategies, including
- Booking your first awesome client
- Booking out your business for consistent income
- Getting a handle on the systems and strategy to stay organized, clear, and grow your business
Other talents that make an appearance in my work
- Making silly faces
Let’s be best business friends (BBFs).
(Hint: click the button).