Who the heck is Sarah Elizabeth?
I believe life is epic.
And business should be, too. So I created a space to celebrate the epic, the big, the fat, huge, fulfilled ish.
This is where we work and live with insane heart. This is where media doesn’t just communicate or inform. This is where media inspires and makes us feel.
This is where we create epic.
- Content Strategy 80%
- Web + Media Tech 85%
- Business Strategy 75%
- Disney song knowledge 90%
But who am I?
With more than 9 years of experience as a teacher and coach for all ages and with more nerding out experience in tech and epic content than I sometimes care to admit (nevermind: I’m proud), I started coaching because there’s nothing that excites me more than seeing my clients create some epic stuff and change the world with their business, their service, and their talents.
My clients have gone from hobbyists, bloggers, and daydreaming creatives to powerhouse businesswomen serving the world with their unique gifts and giving purpose to their dreams and creativity.
By combining my unique expertise of technology, media, writing, performance, film, and sound technology, we work together not just to get your business up and running but to do it with insane value, insane heart, and epic amounts of creativity and fun.
Things we can work on
(Also known as, "Sarah Elizabeth, what do you even know?")
- Conquering Wordpress gremlins
- Defeating Mailchimp goblins
- Battling Leadpages monsters
- Outsmarting webinar poltergeists
- Besting most tech evildoers and troublemakers that come with running your own online creative business, including but not limited to getting a clear handle on your websites, automatic sales funnels + automation, social media technology, and production and marketing strategy.
- Effortless, gorgeous, epic, inspiring content (that converts)
- Awesome, easy, simple, epic copy (that sells)
- Helping you get CLEAR on your ideal client so that your content and copy speaks right to her
- And helping you tighten up your writing to the point of effortless epic, every time
- Breaking your big, dream-size, life-size goals into simple steps and strategies, including
- Booking your first awesome client
- Booking out your business for consistent income
- Getting a handle on the systems and strategy to stay organized, clear, and grow your business
Other talents that make an appearance in my work
- Making silly faces
Life is epic. So are we, and so is all that we create. And I want a big, fat, fulfilled, and epic life.
And I think others do, too.Sarah Elizabeth Lahoud